1. Call the office or stop in to make sure we have a unit available for you - Bring your drivers license. We will not rent to someone that we don't have required identification from to aide in security of all our tenants,
2. If you're not sure what size unit you need and want to take a look at a couple different size units to make sure you get the right sized unit ask the manager for the keys and go out and take a look. After you decide come back to the office and we'll get you signed up.
3. Sign a contract and pay by check, cash or credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We pro-rate the month you move in but we do not pro-rate when you move out. We give you two keys for the cylinder lock and you can provide your own padlock in addition, if you wish. The cylinder lock is spring loaded so you have to push in on the key and turn to open it and then pull the cylinder out. If you wish we can put you on autopay where we will charge your credit card on the first of the month; otherwise, you have to pay monthly by stopping in. Autopay provides you with the convenience of knowing that your rent is paid on time and the assurance of avoiding any late fees.
4. Move your items in and you're done.
5. Time to move out? We ask that you give us a 10 day notice prior to moving out. You must return the two keys and sweep the unit clean when you move out to get your full deposit back. It can take up to two weeks for us to process your deposit refund.
Office location: Acorn Beverage 561 E Milwaukee St Whitewater, WI 53190
Office Hours: 8:00am to 8:00pm 7 days per week except for holiday hours